As the trade association for America’s most recognized and innovative brands, we are proud to be the voice for leading retailers in Washington. Our aim is to advance the industry, our employees, and our customers through education and public policy.
Through collaboration and thought leadership, we advance ideas that foster free markets, competition, economic growth, diversity, and sustainability.
- Washington, DC
As retailers rise to meet the challenges of a dynamic and changing economy, RILA will advocate for:
- Trade policies that allow for efficient and reliable supply chains;
- Privacy and data protection laws that protect consumers;
- Payment reforms that enhance competition and transparency;
- Criminal justice reforms that address the growing challenge of organized retail crime; and
- Workplace policies that promote diversity and flexibility.
On these and other priorities, we look forward to working with policymakers of both parties to help shape a growing economy that allows retailers and the communities they serve to thrive.
Collaboration makes retailers better. In bringing them together to share, learn, and advocate, we advance our members - and strengthen our industry.Read More
Public Policy Agenda
RILA works with policymakers of both parties to help shape a dynamic and growing economy that allows retailers and communities they serve to thrive.Read More
RILA is the US trade association for leading retailers. We convene decision-makers, advocate for the industry, and promote operational excellence.Read More