Asset Protection has never been more vital to retail.
Asset protection professionals have always been important to retail’s success, but the pandemic has made the role more central to retail operations than ever before—and it’s never going back.
- Working together we helped keep the economy moving, making sure stores across the country could open and safely serve the public.
- Collaborating with operational peers we helped implement new technologies to make the stores safer and more efficient for customers.
- We trained associates to prepare for the unexpected, meeting every pandemic-related challenge as an opportunity to improve customer service and our workforce.
- And we’re tackling the growing challenge of organized retail crime, partnering with our peers in government affairs to write smarter laws and collaborating with law enforcement to go on offense against the criminal enterprises targeting our stores.
Attend the can’t miss event for your asset protection team!
Crystal Andrews Banks
- Director, Diversity & Inclusion
- Ulta Beauty, Inc.
- Attorney General
- Illinois Attorney General's Office
- Vice President, Asset Protection & Safety
- Lowe's Companies, Inc.
- Chief People Officer
- Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Senior Director of Investigations and Fraud Prevention
- Lowe's Companies, Inc.
- Divisional Vice President, Asset Protection & Risk Management
- Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI)
- Vice President, Asset Protection
- Meijer, Inc.
- Vice President, Loss Prevention & Safety
- PetSmart, Inc.
- Group Vice President Asset Protection
- Albertsons Companies
- Vice President, Assets Protection
- Target Corporation
Call for Proposals
This is your chance to get involved and share your latest learnings, creative strategies, new initiatives, and outstanding case studies with the AP community. It's time to submit your session proposal! Submission deadline is July 11th.Learn More
Last Year's Program
The Retail Asset Protection Conference is designed by retail asset protection professionals. You'll experience extraordinary learning, filled with hot topics, case studies, and more!Learn More
The Retail Asset Protection Conference features retailer-led breakouts and round tables, inspiring Keynotes, general sessions, and startup pitches. Explore our speakers!Learn More
Keynotes and General Sessions
Learn how to manage the groundbreaking shifts affecting the retail environment from industry and leadership experts, political thought leaders, and more.Learn More
After a year apart, we are excited to bring the retail community back together again, see who is already signed up to attend this year!Learn More
Women in Asset Protection
Join events designed to engage and support women in the asset protection community, including our always-popular breakfast session, featuring female leaders in law enforcement.Learn More
What is Organized Retail Crime
Criminals are increasingly turning to online marketplaces to quickly and discreetly move mass quantities of stolen merchandise. Unfortunately, these criminal rings are growing more brazen and violent, putting the safety of customers and store employees in jeopardy.Learn More
CEOs Call on Congress to Address Surge of Retail Crime
CEOs of leading retailers expressed urgent concern over the growing impact of organized retail crime on retail employees and communities across the U.S.Learn More
Our Commitment to Retail Asset Protection
RILA is committed to supporting the AP industry’s efforts to adapt to today’s consumer needs without compromising safety, security, and profit. Those AP teams who embrace change and grow, find new ways to be relevant in their organization, and influence decision-makers will come out on top.Learn More
Stream general sessions, and select breakout sessions at your leisure. The Retail Asset Protection On-Demand is only available to those who registered for the Orlando event.Retail Asset Protection On-Demand
Sensormatic Solutions enables smart, frictionless, connected shopper engagement. From real-time merchandise visibility and merchandise protection to predictive, prescriptive analytics, our solutions and products are part of the global retail ecosystem. We are here to help retailers confidently move toward seamless unified commerce and enhanced shopper experiences.