Asset Protection has never been more vital to retail.
Asset protection professionals have always been important to retail’s success, but the pandemic has made the role more central to retail operations than ever before—and it’s never going back.
- Working together we helped keep the economy moving, making sure stores across the country could open and safely serve the public.
- Collaborating with operational peers we helped implement new technologies to make the stores safer and more efficient for customers.
- We trained associates to prepare for the unexpected, meeting every pandemic-related challenge as an opportunity to improve customer service and our workforce.
- And we’re tackling the growing challenge of organized retail crime, partnering with our peers in government affairs to write smarter laws and collaborating with law enforcement to go on offense against the criminal enterprises targeting our stores.
Retail is stronger when the asset protection community works together.
We can’t wait to see you again in person. It will be a chance to celebrate our community’s successful collaboration over the past two years, and more importantly, a can’t-miss-opportunity to plan for what comes next. Asset protection will never be the same—but together there is nothing we can’t handle!
Join us in Orlando for more interactive engagement with your peers, more opportunities to network with solution providers and more conversations about the central role loss preventation professionals will play in the future of retail.
Attend the can’t miss event for your asset protection team!
This is your chance to get involved and share your latest learnings, creative strategies, new initiatives, and outstanding case studies with the AP community. It's time to submit your session proposal! Submission deadline is January 17th.Call for Proposals
After a year apart, we are excited to bring the retail community back together again, see who is already signed up to attend this year!Learn More
Uncover a one-of-a-kind enchanted surrounding at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center. Our resort in Kissimmee, Florida features a premier location with 400,000 sq ft of meeting space.Learn More
Ready to register? Check out the registration rates and policies today!Learn More
- Vice President, Loss Prevention
- Tractor Supply Company
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Divisional Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management
- Helzberg Diamond
- Vice President, Loss Prevention
What is Organized Retail Crime
Criminals are increasingly turning to online marketplaces to quickly and discreetly move mass quantities of stolen merchandise. Unfortunately, these criminal rings are growing more brazen and violent, putting the safety of customers and store employees in jeopardy.Learn More
CEOs Call on Congress to Address Surge of Retail Crime
CEOs of leading retailers expressed urgent concern over the growing impact of organized retail crime on retail employees and communities across the U.S.Learn More
Our Commitment to Retail Asset Protection
RILA is committed to supporting the AP industry’s efforts to adapt to today’s consumer needs without compromising safety, security, and profit. Those AP teams who embrace change and grow, find new ways to be relevant in their organization, and influence decision-makers will come out on top.Learn More