RILA is home base for retail's most successful and innovative companies. If you want to reach top executives from the companies making a difference in the industry today, come to their primary resource for advocacy, education and networking: The Retail Industry Leaders Association.
As an associate member, RILA brings you closer to retailers and suppliers who are shaping the future of the industry. RILA membership shows that your company is committed to the industry's advancement. Through ongoing dialogue with leading retailers and product manufacturers, you will develop deeper relationships and gain a better understanding of their needs.
Become a RILA Associate Member
RILA Associate Member Benefits:
- The latest members-only news and announcements from RILA including RILA newsletters
- Discounts on exhibit space and sponsorships at RILA events* such as LINK, RILA’s annual Supply Chain Conference
- Discounted rate for additional registrations included in your booth package
- Ability to register one retail or CPG executive/client for free
- Cumulative priority points for event booth selection*
- Access to RILA Committees (additional sponsorships required)
- Access to industry research
- Recognition as a member and supporter of the industry
- RILA member logo on RILA’s Retail Marketplace; an online buying guide designed specifically for retail industry professionals. Additional opportunities available!
RILA Associate Members provide services that support retailers and product manufacturers. Associate Member dues are based on total annual revenue. To join, complete the associate member application, and send the completed document to Kelly Foelber.
Associate Premier Membership
RILA also offers a limited number of Associate Premier Memberships for those companies that want the opportunity to have their president or CEO sit on the RILA Board of Directors. Premier Members pay flat dues of $125,000 a year, half of the Retail Premier Member rate. This membership tier is extended as an invitation of the Board of Directors Nominating Committee. Companies that are interested in this tier may express their interest in order to provide information to the Nominating Committee.
As a Board Member, the president/CEO will have full access to all Board of Director events throughout the two-year term and one vote on the board. He/she will receive updates on all policy issues. Premier Members will assist RILA in gathering data necessary to communicate effectively the value of the retail industry to the national economy. They also agree to participate in RILA's PAC, grassroots and grasstops policy efforts.
Contact RILA's President Sandy Kennedy for more information about becoming a Premier Member.
RILA offers a wide range of opportunities and provides meaningful exposure to top executives with the nation’s leading retailers.Learn More
RILA offers to sponsor RILA’s Leader’s Councils and Committees that structured to focus on core areas where retailers can collaborate and network.Learn More
Sponsor and Exhibitor Resources
RILA offers a variety of tools and resources to help sponsors and exhibitors get the most out of their experience.Learn More