Haz Waste Generator Improvement Rule Matrix
Updated: January 1, 2020
This matrix tracks state implementation of the Hazardous Waste Generator Improvement Rule. Updated monthly, the matrix provides key information on rulemaking status, publication date, public hearing dates and comment periods, and the rule effective date.
Information is collected by a professional legislative and regulatory tracking service that monitors the development and adoption of the regulations, and individually contacts State Agencies to assess their progress on the Generator Improvement rulemaking process.
For additional information regarding the rule, consult EPA's Frequent Questions About Implementing the Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Final Rule.
- Green - Rule is Effective
- Blue - Anticipated Rulemaking Before July 1, 2020
- Yellow - Anticipated Rulemaking After July 1, 2020
- Red - Anticipated Rulemaking After July 1, 2021
- Gray - Not Yet Determined