Asset Protection Steering Committee
RILA’s Retail Asset Protection Conference is the retail industry’s premier asset protection event. It’s the one place to find the most top executives from throughout the retail asset protection ecosystem: retailers, solution providers, and product manufacturers.
Long recognized as a top-flight agenda of cutting-edge content, the Retail Asset Protection Conference program is designed for retailers, by retailers. Top retail AP executives oversee the structure and programming of the annual conference, working together closely to create sessions that reflect the dynamic nature of retail asset protection—today and in the future.
Benefits for participating retail executives include:
- Insight on trends & emerging topics: exposure to group discussion and speaker submissions ensures inside track on the latest developments in retail asset protection
- Networking: Engage with and learn from retail asset protection peers at top companies
- Talent pipeline: opportunity to engage in master’s student program affiliated with conference
- Be an industry influencer: play a role in shaping the top retail asset protection conference in the country, promoting the strength of the retail industry
- Cost savings: steering committee members receive complimentary registration to the conference
Apply to join the Retail Asset Protection Conference steering committee today!
Kroger, CVS, & Nordstrom Leaders Join RILA Board
- By [Brian Dodge]
Meet the Startup Innovation Awards Finalists
- By [Katie Nicholos]
Six Startups Catch Retailers’ Attention
- By [Nicholas Ahrens]
Making D&I Intentions Actionable
- By [Erin Hiatt]
Retailers Endorse INFORM Consumers Act
- By [Michael Hanson]
Annual CEO Event Brings Rich Discussion Among Retail Leaders
- By [Brian Dodge, Jenny Keehan]