Asset Protection Steering Committee
RILA’s Retail Asset Protection Conference is the retail industry’s premier asset protection event. It’s the one place to find the most top executives from throughout the retail asset protection ecosystem: retailers, solution providers, and product manufacturers.
Long recognized as a top-flight agenda of cutting-edge content, the Retail Asset Protection Conference program is designed for retailers, by retailers. Top retail AP executives oversee the structure and programming of the annual conference, working together closely to create sessions that reflect the dynamic nature of retail asset protection—today and in the future.
Benefits for participating retail executives include:
- Insight on trends & emerging topics: exposure to group discussion and speaker submissions ensures inside track on the latest developments in retail asset protection
- Networking: Engage with and learn from retail asset protection peers at top companies
- Talent pipeline: opportunity to engage in master’s student program affiliated with conference
- Be an industry influencer: play a role in shaping the top retail asset protection conference in the country, promoting the strength of the retail industry
- Cost savings: steering committee members receive complimentary registration to the conference
Apply to join the Retail Asset Protection Conference steering committee today!
- Sep 25 - Sep 26, 2019
- Arlington, VA
Meeting of the members of RILA's Asset Protection Steering Committee. The committee will be meeting in Arlington, VA on September 26 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott and dinner the night before on September 25 at TBD.Go to Event
How to measure and manage losses from self-checkout tech
- By [Lisa LaBruno]
Ocucon Takes Top Prize at 2019 AP Innovation Awards
- By [Lisa LaBruno]
Retailers Support White House Focus on Counterfeit Goods
- By [Jennifer Safavian]
2019 Retail AP Conference Embraces Innovation
Retailers Continue To See Big Gains From Total Retail Loss
- By [Caroline Stec]
Retailers Back Formation of FTC Task Force
- By [Nicholas Ahrens]