- COVID-19 Emergency - Enforcement Status of State Bottle Redemption Regulations
- COVID-19 Emergency – State Changes to Consumer Bag Regulations
- COVID-19 Environmental Compliance FAQs for Retail Sanitation/Disinfectant Products
- COVID-19 Environmental Compliance FAQs for Retail Hazardous Waste
- COVID-19 Compliance & Enforcement Status of State Environmental Regulations
- List of EPA-approved disinfectants with UPCs and SDS
Environmental issues related to all aspects of retail operations including maintenance, hazardous materials, boilers, pest management, HVAC and more.
Regulations for environmental management of above ground and underground storage tanks, primarily for petroleum storage including SPCC plans.
Regulations covering the transportation of materials that are considered hazardous materials by DOT such as aerosols and cleaning products.
Detailed Regulatory Resources
FAQs on requirements for shipping lithium batteries.
Detailed reviews of regulations that apply in retail and variations in state requirements.
Guidance on how to optimize or develop an Environmental Management Systems in the retail industry.
Online training and recorded webinars on retail environmental compliance and sustainability
Through the Landlord-Tenant Energy Partnership, RILA works with ICSC, IMT and PRSM to reduce leasing barriers for energy projects and reduce costs.