Energy Management Resource Library
Updated: July 2020
RILA's Retail Energy Management Program's Resource Library is organized around the Retail Energy Management Leadership Model, a roadmap to help retail energy managers optimize their energy programs. Retailers can refer to the Resource Library for specific tools, case studies, and further opportunities to help them progress the maturity of their programs.
The resources listed below come from a variety of sources including government, service providers, and retail company websites.
- BBA = Better Buildings Alliance
- DOE = Department of Energy
- EEI = Edison Electric Institute
- EPA = Environmental Protection Agency
- HBR = Harvard Business Review
Have a suggested resource or edit? Contact email@example.com.