RILA’s Retail Asset Protection Conference will take place as planned on May 3-6, 2020 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, in Grapevine Texas near Dallas. We continue to welcome new attendees and exhibitors to our event, as usual. Attendance for the conference has been tracking ahead of previous years as well.
With your health and safety as our priority, we are constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Based on the latest federal government (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) guidance and enhanced on-site measures, we are confident we can execute a safe and successful event for our community. Locally, the Texas Department of Health and Human Services and the VisitDallas Convention and Visitors Bureau support convening events as usual.
Please visit this page to stay informed on the latest updates and information on RILA’s Retail Asset Protection Conference 2020.
MEASURES IMPLEMENTED BY RILABelow we've outlined important safety guidelines that we have put in place during the Retail Asset Protection Conference 2020 to help attendees have a healthy event.
To ensure your health & safety. RILA is:
- Adhering to travel restrictions and guidance of the U.S. Department of State.
- Following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Working with the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center to ensure an appropriate increase in their cleanliness & hygiene regimes.
- Encouraging attendees and exhibitors to follow regular CDC guidance for everyday preventive actions to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses of any kind:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay in your hotel or at home when you are sick.
- Cover your face with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash.
THE GAYLORD TEXAN RESORT AND CONVENTION CENTER MEETING PROTOCALS
RILA CORONAVIRUS RESOURCE WEBPAGERecognizing the evolving situation regarding coronavirus and its impact on retail operations, employees and consumers, RILA has created a webpage entitled Retail Resources for Coronavirus to serve as a resource for our members. This page will be updated regularly to incorporate the latest developments on the coronavirus and official guidance regarding measures to protect the health and safety of the public.
Retail Asset Protection Conference