Supply Chain Steering Committee
RILA’s LINK Retail Supply Chain Conference is the retail industry’s premier supply chain event. As the largest and longest-running event of its kind, LINK is the one place to find the most top executives from throughout the retail supply chain ecosystem: retailers, solution providers, and product manufacturers.
Long recognized as a top-flight agenda of cutting-edge content, LINK’s program is designed for retailers, by retailers. Top retail logistics/supply chain executives oversee the structure and programming of the annual conference, working together closely to create sessions that reflect the dynamic nature of the retail supply chain—today and in the future.
Benefits for participating retail executives include:
- Insight on trends & emerging topics: exposure to group discussion and speaker submissions ensures inside track on the latest developments in retail supply chain
- Networking: Engage with and learn from retail supply chain peers at top companies
- Talent pipeline: opportunity to engage in master’s student program affiliated with conference
- Be an industry influencer: play a role in shaping the top retail supply chain conference in the country, promoting the strength of the retail industry
- Cost savings: steering committee members receive complimentary registration to LINK
Apply to join the LINK steering committee today! Contact Jess.Dankert@rila.org.
Retailers Join Industries Advocating Against Tariffs
Retailers Warn the Tariff Bill is Adding Up for Consumers
- By [Hun Quach]
RILA Warns Against Tariff Increase
- By [Jason Brewer]
Retailers Respond to Trump's Plan to Boost Tariffs
- By [Hun Quach]
Making The Case For MiniHubs
RILA Awards Onfleet with Top Prize at 2019 RTech Supply Chai
- By [Lisa LaBruno]