RILA is now seeking proposals for LINK2020: The Retail Supply Chain Conference. Speakers have the opportunity to expand their network and raise their profile by sharing successes and challenges in a collaborative setting with fellow supply chain executives.
LINK2020 will take place February 23-26, 2020 in Dallas, Texas. The premier event offers retail leaders, industry experts, and partners the connections, knowledge, and actionable strategies they need to understand and implement effective supply chain practices. We want to hear how you are creating and sustaining excellence in your supply chain practices!
Benefits of Speaking at LINK
- Complimentary registration for retailers and product manufacturers to LINK2020 in Dallas*
- Opportunity to share with and learn from peers facing common challenges
- Grow your network of industry peers working on similar issues and projects—add to your sounding board
- Inclusion of speaker's photo and bio on the event website, enhancing your profile in the industry
- Your session featured in the conference marketing sent to the top industry professionals in the retail supply chain community
Proposals are selected to ensure LINK2020 offers a comprehensive, nonpromotional, objective, and diverse program. Attention will be given to the diversity of institutions/organizations, presenters, topic relevance, and proposal content. Proposals will be reviewed by the LINK2020 steering committee (representatives of retail and product manufacturer companies who plan the content and programming for the conference) using the following criteria:
- Essential Topics
- Does the topic focus on retail supply chain’s burning issues? Is the topic of relevance, importance, value, and/or interest to the retail supply chain community?
- Fresh, Emerging Content
- Does the topic and content reflect what is happening now or on the horizon? Is it a fresh look that the audience has not heard at other events?
- Actionable Takeaways
- What will attendees learn and take back to apply to their work?
- Depth of Proposal Content
- Is the session a deep dive on the details of the story, versus a topline summary? Does the proposal offer a deep dive into specific methods, approaches, or ideas? Sessions should focus on thorougly exploring critical topics and/or practices in the industry.
- Call for Speaker Proposals Due: July 31, 2019
- LINK2020 Conference Registration Opens: July 1, 2019
- Notification of session proposal status: September 2019
- LINK2020 Conference: February 23-26, 2020