Now more than ever, retailers look to their supply chain organizations to be responsive, high performing, and able to deliver a best-in-class customer experience. It’s fertile ground for innovation on many fronts, and retailers are looking to new players for ideas on how to adapt and integrate components of leading trends into their organizations. How can your technology help improve retail supply chains?
RILA’s Retail Supply Chain Innovation Awards is seeking new solutions that are dedicated to helping retailers innovate in these areas:
- Customer Experience - How can retailers optimize their omnichannel customer experience and what technology can improve their rapid fulfilment?
- Internal Operations - How can retailers optimize their supply chain recruitment processes, increase retention and manage their labor availability?
- Leveraging Data - How can retailers leverage big data and predictive/prescriptive analytics to offer a responsive, adaptive and flexible supply chain?
- Automation - How can retailers utilize automation through AI and machine learning to optimize DCs, store replenishment and solve the last mile challenge?
- Supply Chain Management - How can retailers improve inventory accuracy through better management, allocation and transportation tracking? What technologies can improve demand planning/forecasting and end-to-end supply chain visibility?
Award Winner Benefits
Exposure to top retail executives. All entries will be reviewed by our panel of top retail supply chain executives. Subsequent finalists will pitch an audience of over 1,500 retail supply chain executives at LINK2020, RILA’s Retail Supply Chain Conference, an unparalleled opportunity for visibility in front of the top decision makers in the industry, at the largest event of its kind. Finalists will also interact with retailer executives in the conference’s Expo Experience, for invaluable one-on-one discussions.
Media exposure. Retail and supply chain trade press will attend the conference and view finalist pitches. Additionally, RILA will arrange press interviews, press releases, blog posts, and a media campaign highlighting the finalists and subsequent winners. The participants will also be showcased on the RILA website. Winners will be highlighted via branding, videos, and other relevant collateral.
All companies are welcome to apply, regardless of location. Attach and submit a 3-page PowerPoint overview of your innovative solution via the application form.
Explicitly indicate how your technology, services, or products create smarter, more flexible, and higher performing retail supply chains, by addressing one or more of the five areas outlined above. Entries exceeding three slides will not be considered.
Address these points in your PowerPoint Presentation:
- Company name and solution description
- Contact name title, phone number, and email address
- Company demographics - size, revenues, funding status
- Why is your solution innovative, game-changing, or disruptive?
- How does your solution address current or future needs?
- What area(s) of supply chain are affected by your solution?
- How can traditional retailers implement your solutions?
- What are the costs and returns?
- Who are your existing retail customers/clients (if any)?
Submissions for the Link2020, Retail Supply Chain Conference is currently closed. Please subscribe to our mailing list to receive notification for when applications open.
Please note to participate in any RILA event as a non-retailer, you must be registered to exhibit or sponsor. For more information about exhibiting and sponsoring, contact Tripp Taylor, Vice President, Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.