RILA partnered with Retail Climate Action Blueprint partner Schneider Electric on this webinar for a high-level overview of the resource, to hear from retailers implementing different tactics outlined in the resource, and to learn what comes next for RILA and other retail climate thought leaders.
This webinar is intended for US-based retail companies seeking a path to a net zero emissions future. Included below are posted links to the recording and slides as well as more information from our speakers.
Schneider Electric - Elin Olsen
Neiman Marcus - Amanda Martin
Meijer - Erik Petrovskis
- Meijer Commits to 50 Percent Carbon Emission Reduction Goal by 2025
- Meijer's Commitment to Carbon Emissions Reduction through Solar Project
- WWF’s US Climate Business Network webpage
- WWF’s Corporate Climate Mitigation Blueprint
- The Power Forward 4.0 Report
- Accenture Sustainability Services
- More climate action resources coming soon!
British Retail Consortium (BRC) - Andrew Opie
All-Star Lineup Announced for LINK2023
- By [Jess Dankert]
2022 Proxy Season ESG Lookback
How the IRA Can Help Retailers Meet ESG Goals
- By [Hana Greenberg]
RILA, FMI Launch Sustainable Packaging Clearinghouse
- By [Kaela Martins, Molly Auten]
Leading Retailers: Tax & Energy Deal Strikes Right Balance
- By [Michael Hanson]
ESG Focus for Retail Leaders at Annual Meeting
- By [Erin Hiatt, Moni Adeyi]