RTech is our term to describe the confluence of retail and technology. An RTech company embodies the strongest values of both industries – global and local, nimble, and entrepreneurial – to delight profoundly empowered consumers. The RTech Startup and Innovation Networks were established to generate a stronger connection between the innovation ecosystem and retail senior executives.
Composed of venture capitalists, incubators, and accelerators with a focus on retail technologies, innovations, and the digital transformation. The Innovation Network allows RILA's Retail Innovation Center to keep a pulse on the latest ideas and technologies. For more innovation please contact Katie Nicholos at email@example.com.
The Startup Network, an initiative of RILA’s Retail Innovation Center (RIC), is composed of startups focusing on enterprise technologies that meet retail needs with an emphasis on asset protection, compliance, payments, supply chain, and workforce. RTech Startup Network members will be eligible for the below RILA startup benefits and pricing as long as they qualify under RILA’s startup definition.
EligibilityTo qualify, startups must meet the following criteria:
- Total revenue under $50 Million
- Total funding under $30 Million AND/OR the company was founded in the past 5 years
RTech Startup Network members will qualify for the following benefits:
- Discounted event rates
- Listed in the RTech Startup Network Directory
- Logo showcased on RILA's website
- Participation in activities hosted by RILA’s retail executive committees
- Branded badge to display on startup websites
- Opportunity to apply for the Startup Innovation Awards and Innovation Challenges
Startup Innovation Award Winners receive:
- Judging by and finalist presentations to top retail executives
- Media exposure
- Promotional video shown at conference (where applicable)