“Asset protection has evolved so much over the last several years and it’s truly never been more vital to retail’s success,” said RILA Senior Executive Vice President of Retail Operations Lisa LaBruno. “We’re thrilled to bring all the key players within the AP ecosystem – including retailers, law enforcement, solution providers, and more – together in person to discuss today’s top challenges and collaborate on real solutions that can propel our industry forward.”
The conference will offer attendees networking, benchmarking, and education around key topics in retail asset protection, including organized retail crime, workplace safety, supply chain security, diversity, equity, and inclusion, disaster relief, safe shopping protocols, and more. Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul, who created one of the first-of-its-kind organized retail crime task forces in his state, will join for a conversation on how retailers can leverage partners in government to complement their own ORC strategies.
- New Ways to Combat Violence Keeping Store Associates Safe
- Lessons Learned from Making Frictionless Shopping a Reality
- Leveraging Stores to Better Serve Communities
- Understanding and Managing eCommerce Loss at Scale
- Using Video Analytics to Drive AP and Business Goals
- Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul
- Best Buy Chief People Officer Ray Sliva
- Gap Inc. Senior Vice President, Head of Asset Protection Chris Nelson
- Target Corporation Vice President, Asset Protection Oscar Arango
- Macy’s Inc. Vice President, Asset Protection, Operations & Safety Joe Coll
- PetSmart, Inc. Vice President, Loss Prevention & Safety Meredith Plaxco
- Ulta Beauty Director, Diversity & Inclusion Crystal Andrew Banks
- Lowe’s Companies, Inc. Vice President, Asset Protection & Safety Scott Draher
- ICE-Homeland Security Investigations Deputy Assistant Director Raul Aguilar
Who: Hundreds of leading retail asset protection experts, suppliers and solution providers
What: RILA's 2022 Retail Asset Protection Conference
When: April 24-27, 2022
Where: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, Orlando, Florida
RSVP: All general sessions are on the record and open to press. Breakout sessions are “off the record” only. Reporters can attend breakout sessions for educational purposes and may follow up with speakers and attendees for on-the-record comments. Please email Caroline Stec at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain press credentials.
RILA is the US trade association for leading retailers. We convene decision-makers, advocate for the industry, and promote operational excellence and innovation. Our aim is to elevate a dynamic industry by transforming the environment in which retailers operate.
RILA members include more than 200 retailers, product manufacturers, and service suppliers, which together account for more than $1.5 trillion in annual sales, millions of American jobs, and more than 100,000 stores, manufacturing facilities, and distribution centers domestically and abroad.
Retail Asset Protection Conference