To support these startups and their place in the retail ecosystem, we have launched the RTech Startup Network.
The Network will be home to early-stage companies developing cutting-edge solutions to the retail industry’s most stubborn problems. And by curating this group of retail problem solvers, we’re establishing a single access point for retailers who are hungry for new technology, and for startups whose innovative solutions can have a real impact on the retail industry.
Startups who join the Network will have unique access and visibility to RILA opportunities, including:
- Discounted event rates
- Listed in the RTech Startup Network Directory
- Logo showcased on RILA's Retail Innovation Center (RIC) website
- Participation in activities hosted by RILA’s retail executive committees
- Branded badge to display on startup websites
- Opportunity to apply for RTech Startup Awards and Innovation Challenges
- RTech Startup Award Winners Receive
- Judging by and finalist presentations to top retail executives
- Media exposure
- Promotional video shown at conference (where applicable)
- Retailer’s Choice invitation to RILA executive community opportunity
There is no cost for startups to join the Network, though they must apply and meet the following criteria:
- Total revenue has not yet reached $50M
Total funding of $30M or less AND/OR Founded within the last five years
Qualifying startups are invited to join the RTech Startup Network by submitting a simple application here.
For more information on the RTech Startup Network or to get involved with RILA’s community of innovators, please contact Katie Nicholos