“The Retail Litigation Center is honored to have such a distinguished group of chief legal officers guiding our association of leading retailers and elite law firms,” said RLC President Deborah White. “Lacey’s contributions to the Board will be exceptionally valuable to the Retail Litigation Center as we continue to grow and move forward.”
“I’m delighted to join the impressive group of retail general counsel on the Retail Litigation Center Board,” said Bundy. “The Retail Litigation Center is an unrivaled advocate on retail-specific legal issues, and I look forward to working with my colleagues to develop strategic programs to help all major retailers combat mass action litigation.”
The 2021 RLC Board of Directors:
- Rhonda Taylor, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Dollar General Corporation (Chair)
- Jodi Caro, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Office & Corporate Secretary, Ulta Beauty (Vice Chair)
- Bill McCanless, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, Lowe’s (Vice Chair)
- Teresa Roseborough, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, The Home Depot, Inc. (Vice Chair)
- Elena Kraus, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Walgreen Co. (Treasurer)
- Lacey Bundy, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, PetSmart, Inc*
- Sheilagh Clarke, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, Foot Locker
- Rankin Gasaway, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, 7-Eleven, Inc.
- Todd Hartman, General Counsel, Chief Risk & Chief Compliance Officer, Best Buy
- Benjamin Parrish Jr., Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, Tractor Supply
- Kristen Wright, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, AutoZone, Inc.
- Deborah White, RILA Senior Executive Vice President and General Counsel (President)
- Jason Schwartz, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP (Secretary)
The Retail Litigation Center
Directed by the chief legal officers of the country's leading retail companies, the Retail Litigation Center (RLC) is the only organization dedicated to advocating for the industry's top priorities in the federal and state judiciary. The RLC also works with leading law firms and retail corporate counsel to develop forward-thinking strategies to combat meritless mass action litigation. Founded by the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) in 2010 as an independent organization, the RLC is a 501(c)(6) membership association open to all retailers and select law firms.
Retail Litigation Center
Legal Affairs & Compliance