“The Retail Litigation Center Board of Directors provides exceptional guidance as we develop forward-thinking litigation strategies to advance the retail industry,” said RLC President Deborah White. “We are thrilled to add Julie to this already stellar group of directors and look forward to her participation as we continue growing.”
“The Retail Litigation Center is an impactful, results-driven advocate for our industry in the judiciary, and I look forward to collaborating with fellow industry leaders to continue driving the industry forward as a board member,” said Gruber.
The 2022 RLC Board of Directors:
- Rhonda Taylor, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Dollar General Corporation (Chair)
- Jodi Caro, General Counsel, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, Ulta Beauty Inc. (Vice Chair)
- Bill McCanless, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (Vice Chair)
- Teresa Roseborough, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, The Home Depot, Inc. (Vice Chair)
- Sheilagh Clarke, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, Foot Locker, Inc. (Secretary)
- Lacey Bundy, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, PetSmart, Inc.
- Rankin Gasaway, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, 7-Eleven, Inc.
- Julie Gruber, Chief Legal and Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary, Gap Inc.*
- Todd Hartman, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Chief Risk Officer, Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Kristen Wright, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, AutoZone, Inc.
- Deborah White, President, RLC & Senior Executive Vice President and General Counsel, RILA
Directed by the chief legal officers of the country's leading retail companies, the Retail Litigation Center (RLC) is the only organization dedicated to advocating for the industry's top priorities in the federal and state judiciary. The RLC also works with leading law firms and retail corporate counsel to develop forward-thinking strategies to combat meritless mass action litigation. Founded by the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) in 2010 as an independent organization, the RLC is a 501(c)(6) membership association open to all retailers and select law firms.
Retail Litigation Center