Sustainable Packaging Webinar Recording
Learn about the landscape of industry initiatives to improve packaging sustainability and hear about the Sustainable Packaging Coalition's industry-facing work.
Walmart also shared information on their plastic packaging waste reduction commitments and lessons learned.
Relevant for those refining or crafting a sustainable packaging strategy.
- Adam Gendell, Associate Director, SPC
- Tristanne Davis, Senior Manager, SPC
- Anna Vinogradova, Sustainability Director, Walmart
- Landscape of industry initiatives to improve packaging sustainability, including SPC-led work
- Walmart's plastic packaging waste reduction commitments and lessons learned
Reducing Emissions a Focus for Retailers in Ocean Shipping
- By [Jess Dankert, Erin Hiatt]
2022 Election Impact on ESG Issues
- By [Austen Jensen]
All-Star Lineup Announced for LINK2023
- By [Jess Dankert]
2022 Proxy Season ESG Lookback
How the IRA Can Help Retailers Meet ESG Goals
- By [Hana Greenberg]
RILA, FMI Launch Sustainable Packaging Clearinghouse
- By [Kaela Martins, Molly Auten]