The conference is a chance to hear directly from retail leaders on the supply chain challenges and opportunities they face daily, network with the brightest minds from across the industry, and get the scoop on the latest news out of the retail supply chain world. The LINK 2020 agenda includes discussions around transportation trends, the impact of trade policy on supply chains, innovation and emerging technology in retail, e-commerce competitiveness, and more.
RILA’s trade and supply experts will also be on site for interviews.
What: LINK 2020: The Retail Supply Chain Conference
- Chip Bergh, President & CEO, Levi Strauss
- Cynthia Marshall, CEO, Dallas Mavericks
- Ed Oldham, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, Petco
- Gretchen McCarthy, Senior Vice President, Global Inventory Management, Target Corporation
- Rick DiMaio, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, Office Depot
- Elliott Rodgers, Chief Supply Chain Officer, ULTA Beauty
- Tony Zuazo, Senior Vice President Transportation and Inventory, Dollar General
- Todd Greener, Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain, Foot Locker
- George Giacobbe, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Joe Bowe, Group Vice President, Supply Chain, Logistics & Real Estate, Sally Beauty
- Bill Best, Vice President, Supply Chain, REI
- Nancy Giordano, Strategic Futurist & Founder & CEO, Play Big Inc.
- 1800+ conference attendees, representing 155+ top retail companies
- 300+ cutting-edge solution providers
- RILA’s team of supply chain experts
Where: Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, Dallas, Texas
RSVP: All general sessions are open to press. For coverage inquiries and registration, members of the media should contact Caroline Stec at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RILA is the US trade association for leading retailers. We convene decision-makers, advocate for the industry, and promote operational excellence and innovation. Our aim is to elevate a dynamic industry by transforming the environment in which retailers operate.
RILA members include more than 200 retailers, product manufacturers, and service suppliers, which together account for more than $1.5 trillion in annual sales, millions of American jobs, and more than 100,000 stores, manufacturing facilities, and distribution centers domestically and abroad.