Consumer Products Committee Monthly Call Presentations
Presentations from the Consumer Products Committee Monthly Call on August 11, 2020.
- Presentation from J.D. Darr of the Household & Commercial Products Association (HCPA) on New York banning of trace amounts of 1,4-dioxane in cleaning products, cosmetics and personal care products.
- Presentation from John Kowalski of UL on the implications of the final LCPFAC SNUR (85 Fed. Reg. 45109).
RILA Strategy on Pending FTC Matters
- By [Deborah White, Michael Hanson]
2022 Proxy Season ESG Lookback
Retailers Urge Court to Vacate Tariffs in Ongoing Litigation
- By [Kathleen McGuigan, Blake Harden]
USTR’s Patently Insufficient Response to Tariff Comments
- By [Deborah White, Kathleen McGuigan]
RILA, FMI Launch Sustainable Packaging Clearinghouse
- By [Kaela Martins, Molly Auten]
ESG Focus for Retail Leaders at Annual Meeting
- By [Erin Hiatt, Moni Adeyi]