The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) will convene the industry’s top executives January 27-28, 2021 for a re-imagined virtual Retail CEO Forum. The CEO Forum brings together the most influential U.S. retail and product manufacturer CEOs to share business insights, assess trends, and tackle the critical issues facing the retail industry today and in the future.
This year’s event will feature two days of executive leadership sessions reflecting topics on COVID-19, the 2020 election, racial justice, and other trends that are driving the retail industry today. Speakers and topics include:
- Best Buy CEO Corie Barry on Leading with Purpose
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg on Retail’s Digital Future
- FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich on Public-Private Partnerships, Civil Unrest, Organized Retail Crime, and Beyond
- Kohl’s CEO Michelle Gass on Leading Through Change
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella on the Digital Transformation, the Future of Work, and Leading Through Challenging Times
- Target CEO Brian Cornell and Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR) President & CEO Cid Wilson on the D&I Imperative
“The Retail CEO Forum is an opportunity for industry decision-makers to reflect on lessons learned from a year unlike any other, and more importantly, anticipate and prepare for the challenges that lie ahead. We are excited to bring together leading executives across retail, technology, and government under one virtual roof to exchange ideas and shape the future of retail,” said RILA President Brian Dodge.
RILA is the US trade association for leading retailers. We convene decision-makers, advocate for the industry, and promote operational excellence and innovation. Our aim is to elevate a dynamic industry by transforming the environment in which retailers operate.
RILA members include more than 200 retailers, product manufacturers, and service suppliers, which together account for more than $1.5 trillion in annual sales, millions of American jobs, and more than 100,000 stores, manufacturing facilities, and distribution centers domestically and abroad.
Retail CEO Forum