LINK2022 Exhibitor and Sponsor Waitlist
Due to resounding interest in this year’s conference, LINK2021 exhibit hall booths are now sold out. We anticipate another emphatic turnout for LINK2022, which will be hosted at the Gaylord Texan in Dallas, Texas, February 20-23, 2022. All non-retail companies will be required to exhibit or sponsor to attend. If you intend to exhibitor or sponsor at LINK2022, please indicate your interest by completing this short survey. Once your completed survey has been received, we will add your information to our waitlist for the LINK2022 Conference. That way, you will be one of the first to receive LINK2022 exhibit and sponsorship options when they go live.
Please note: any companies that previously completed a waitlist submission for LINK2021, but did not make it into the conference, will automatically be added to our LINK2022 waitlist.
2021 Exhibit Hall Information
2022 pricing will be released soon.
LINK2021 is one of the largest gathering places for retail supply chain executives where you can connect with almost 2,000 attendees.It’s the fastest and most effective way to build your brand exposure, generate leads and broaden your attendee reach! Participating with a space in our Expo Experience is the best way to position your brand front and center.
Traditional BoothsBring or build your custom display and showcase your solutions and services with retail’s top executives. We have a variety of exhibit sizes available at the LINK2021 event, from 100–400 square feet, without the requirement to sponsor. Opportunities begin as low as $6,500.
ALL TRADITIONAL BOOTHS INCLUDE:
- Booths available in increments of 100 NSF of raw space (10’ x 10’, 10’ x 20’, 10’x30’, 10’x40’, or 20’x20’)
- Complimentary Full Conference Executive registrations
- (10’ x 10’ booth): 2
- (10’ x 20’ booth): 4
- (10’ x 20’ booth): 6
- (20’ x 20’ booth): 8
- Ability to purchase 2 additional registrations ($800 each for Members / $1,000 each for Non-Members)
- Access to attendee lists beginning 60 days prior to the conference (includes name, title, company)
- Complimentary company listing on the live floor plan and on Official Conference Mobile Application
- Discount code for retail/CPG clients and prospects
|Booth Space||RILA Member Cost||RILA Non-Member Cost|
|10'x10' Inline Booth||$6,500||$6,750|
|10'x20' Inline Booth||$13,000||$13,500|
|10'x30' Inline Booth||$19,500||$20,250|
|20'x20' Island or 10'x40' Inline Booth||$26,000||$27,000|
Kiosk ExhibitsKiosk exhibits can be found placed throughout the Expo Experience. The kiosk comes fully assembled and includes two complimentary registrations. If you are looking for a cost-conscious, turnkey way to join the Expo Experience at the event, the kiosk is your best bet.
- 1 — meter kiosk
- 1 — custom graphic panel (time sensitive)
- 1 — 110v electrical drop
- 1 — bar stool
- 2 —Complimentary executive registrations (no additional)
- Acces to attendee lists beginning 60 days prior to the conference (includes name, title, company)
- Company included in live floorplan on conference website and on Official Conference Mobile Application
- Discount code for retail/CPF clients and prospects
|Kiosk Space||RILA Member Cost||RILA Non-Member Cost|
LINK has six different sponsorship packages to choose from based on your needs and level of engagement. Have your brand seen by supply chain retailers. 2021 is sold out, but you can still participate in 2022. Sign up for info!Learn More
Zones and Experiences
LINK2021 will feature innovative zones and curated experiences throughout the Expo Experience floor. Check out the autonomous zone where you'll see real time demos.Learn More
We are excited to bring the retail community back together again! See who is already signed up to attend this year!Learn More
Already a Sponsor or Exhibitor?
Check out resources available to you.