RILA, FMI Launch Sustainable Packaging Clearinghouse
- By [ Kaela Martins , Molly Auten ]
To provide retailers and other relevant stakeholders with current targeted resources related to sustainable packaging, RILA, in partnership with FMI, The Food Industry Association, have created the Sustainable Packaging Clearinghouse.
This new tool highlights sustainable packaging-related policy, guidance, and trends to help retailers achieve their circular economy goals.
Reducing excess waste and increased use of sustainable packaging is a key component of retailers’ circular economy journey. But navigating the patchwork of state and local requirements and identifying appropriate sustainable packaging alternatives can be a challenge. The Clearinghouse is designed to be a one-stop-shop to help guide retailers on this journey and ensure they are positioned for long-term success in this space.
- Senior Manager, Environmental Programs
The Sustainable Packaging Clearinghouse includes:
- Summaries of the latest packaging legislation at the state level
- A bank of sustainable packaging resources from leading organizations covering a wide range of topics including:
- Upstream innovation
- Recycled content
- Information on the RILA and FMI communities and resources focused on sustainable packaging
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Climate and Sustainability
Ensuring a Safe, Sustainable Future
Legal Affairs & Compliance
Sustainability & Environment