Axis has more than 3,000 dedicated employees in over 50 countries and collaborates with partners worldwide to deliver customer solutions. Axis was founded in 1984 and has its headquarters in Lund, Sweden.
For more information about Axis, please visit our website www.axis.com
ADT Commercial LLC
ADT Commercial now offers a comprehensive portfolio of visible and concealed EAS systems, specialty tags and labels, detachers and deactivators making them One Ideal Partner to provide a holistic approach to retail security.
Facial Detection & Authentication Platform: Founded in 2012, FaceFirst has grown to become a transformative, global leader in biometric facial templating and adaptive authentication technology. Utilizing our patented, powerful artificial intelligence platform, FaceFirst empowers Retailers to create safer environments for customers and team members, reduce ORC activity, lessen shrink and significantly improve both the impact and efficiency of LP/AP operations. Designed, developed, engineered and supported in the United States, the FaceFirst platform provides several unique benefits:
- Highly adaptive facial templating and detection with industry leading template authentication using commercially available IP video cameras in any environment.
- Vastly scalable, capable of processing millions of facial templates across thousands of locations in less than one second.
- Utilizing facial template data stored within the end user’s private environment, the FaceFirst platform offers real time alerting of template detection and recognition events with cross location intelligence throughout the end user’s entire environment.
- An open software platform that has a fully documented/supported SDK and API with an intuitive, straight forward GUI, minimizing training and implementation requirements.
- A consultative approach, backed by our proven ROI modeling/analysis, to solving our customers business challenges with a veteran team comprised of Retail & LP industry thought leaders.
Haynes and Boone, LLP
InstaKey Security Systems
How? Our user-rekeyable lock technology allows authorized personnel to rekey locks immediately, with just a key turn - saving on locksmith rekeys. With InstaKey, rekeying is only necessary when a restricted, uniquely serialized key has gone missing. When keys are recovered from transitioning key holders, a rekey is not necessary - saving additional budget dollars.
Do you know exactly how many keys can get into your location and who is carrying them? We bring the critical elements of key tracking and key control together in our cloud-based software, SecurityRecords.com®. Track keys, key holders, cylinders, doors and locations in the cloud, while keeping an eye on the performance of your key system, including spending. Remote access to your records is available 24/7. SecurityRecords.com can also be used for key tracking with non-InstaKey keying systems as well!
Not ready to convert your keying system over to InstaKey just yet? Get the cores and keys you already use with a faster order turn around, at a competitive price. Stop by our booth for details.
Interface Security Systems
Our diverse technology partnerships allow us to offer innovative managed services that go beyond business security monitoring. Our "store-in-a-box" solution provides retail chains the ability to rapidly upgrade LAN & WAN infrastructure with zero disruption while our video analytics solution can help retail chains leverage existing security cameras to gain valuable insights on customer behavior and operational gaps in every store.
Zebra Technologies Corporation
Zebra Prescriptive Analytics™ turns data into actions, helping you minimize total retail loss. Protect assets and prevent loss by automatically identifying and alerting your teams to shrink, non-compliance and risk in real time.
Zebra SmartCount™ boosts inventory accuracy and efficiency, in addition to simplifying cycle counts. Unlock real-time inventory visibility, leading to significant savings to better manage shrink, increase sales, and ensure the right stores have the right products at the right time.
Visit us at Booth #2001 to learn more about how you can fast-track your insights and streamline retail performance to make smarter decisions with Zebra’s innovative, next-gen solutions.