For the first time, members of the media are invited to attend the 2017 Retail Asset Protection Conference, hosted by the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) April 9-12 in New Orleans, LA.
The conference will bring together top global retail asset protection executives and industry experts for three days of discussions around the complex challenges facing retailers today. The program will focus on the latest trends and technologies transforming the industry and will cover the whole spectrum of asset protection including crimes against businesses, operational loss, workplace safety, business intelligence and analytics, and leadership and development.
In addition, the 2017 (R)Tech Asset Protection: Innovation Awards will be held at the conference, during which RILA will recognize innovative companies developing game-changing technology for the retail asset protection community. The Exhibit Hall will also be a forum for leading solution providers and retail technology companies to showcase industry innovations throughout the conference.
The conference sessions open to press are outlined here.
What: 2017 Retail Asset Protection Conference
- Keynote speaker Richard Ashworth, president, pharmacy & retail operations, Walgreen Co.
- Kimberly Overton, chief resource prosecutor, North Carolina Conference of District Attorneys
- Aaron Miller, director, New Orleans Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Patrick Van Horne, co-author of Left to Bang
- Matthew Rubin, retail strategy executive, Accenture
- Hannah Ubl, research director, BridgeWorks
- Closing keynote speaker Brandon Smith, The Workplace Therapist
- Asset protection executives from leading retailers
- Innovative retail technology companies
- RILA's asset protection experts
When: April 9-12, 2017
Where: Hyatt Regency New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
RSVP: Members of the media should contact Caroline Stec at firstname.lastname@example.org, (703) 600-2082 for details and to confirm participation.
RILA is the trade association of the world's largest and most innovative retail companies. RILA members include more than 200 retailers, product manufacturers, and service suppliers, which together account for more than $1.5 trillion in annual sales, millions of American jobs and more than 100,000 stores, manufacturing facilities and distribution centers domestically and abroad.