Members of the press are invited to attend LINK 2019 (formerly the Retail Supply Chain Conference), hosted by the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) February 24-27 in Orlando, Florida. In addition to learning about the retail industry's evolving approach to supply chain excellence, attendees will have the opportunity to network with top supply chain executives from America's leading retail companies and hear about the pressing challenges retailers are facing.
From deep dives on two-day delivery to big picture sessions on the future of retail, this year's conference program will cover the hottest topics in retail with leading industry experts. Notable sessions will focus on predictive analytics, international transportation, collaborative robotics, and more to help retail supply chain executives continue driving success within their companies.
New to this year's event, RILA will host the RTech Supply Chain Innovation Awards, designed to showcase the technologies transforming how retailers do business. The Awards finalists will pitch their innovative supply chain solutions based on input from attendees and a team of retail supply chain leaders, RILA will announce first, second, third, and retailers' choice award winners on the main stage.
RILA's trade and supply chain experts will also be on site for interviews.
- Dick Johnson, chairman, president, and chief executive officer, Foot Locker, Inc.
- Abby Wambach, Olympic gold medalist, FIFA Women's World Cup champion
- Gary Maxwell, chief supply chain officer, Dollar Tree
- Arthur Valdez, executive vice president, chief supply chain & logistics officer, Target
- Jeffrey Pilof, senior vice president, supply chain, CVS Health
- Caroline Wanga, chief diversity officer, Target
- Tom Enright, vice president, retail supply chain research, Gartner
- Rob Mills, executive vice president & chief technology, digital commerce & strategy officer, Tractor Supply Company
- More supply chain executives from leading retailers
- Innovative retail technology startups
- Retail product manufacturers and suppliers
- RILA's team of supply chain experts
When: February 24-27, 2019
Where: Gaylord Palms Resort, Orlando, Florida
RSVP: General sessions are open to press. For coverage inquiries and registration, members of the media should contact Caroline Stec at email@example.com, (703) 600-2082.
RILA is the trade association of the world's largest and most innovative retail companies. RILA members include more than 200 retailers, product manufacturers, and service suppliers, which together account for more than $1.5 trillion in annual sales, millions of American jobs and more than 100,000 stores, manufacturing facilities and distribution centers domestically and abroad.