Valid entries will be reviewed by top supply chain executives from RILA member retailers.
Finalists will be selected by January of 2019 by a Selection Committee comprised of these executives as well as counterparts on the (R)Tech Supply Chain Advisory Council.
Finalists will then be asked to deliver a pitch onstage in front of over 1,500 retail supply chain executives at LINK2019, RILA’s Retail Supply Chain Conference in Orlando, February 24-27
. Winners will then be chosen by a select committee of retail supply chain executives at the conference, after the pitch presentation. Additionally, all retailers in attendance will vote on a “Retailers’ Choice” award, reflecting the industry favorite from among the finalists.
All companies are welcome to apply, regardless of location. Attach and submit a 3-page PowerPoint overview of your innovative solution via the application form
Explicitly indicate how your technology, services, or products create smarter, more flexible, and higher performing retail supply chains, by addressing one or more of the five areas outlined above.
Address these points in your PowerPoint Presentation:
- Company name and solution description
- Contact name title, phone number, and email address
- Company demographics - size, revenues, funding status
- Why is your solution innovative, game-changing, or disruptive?
- How does your solution address current or future needs?
- What area(s) of supply chain are affected by your solution?
- How can traditional retailers implement your solutions?
- What are the costs and returns?
- Who are your existing retail customers/clients (if any)?
Entries exceeding three slides will not be considered.
Please note to participate in any RILA
event as a non-retailer, you must be registered to exhibit or sponsor. For more
information about exhibiting and sponsoring, contact Tripp Taylor, Vice
President, Business Development at email@example.com.