For the first time, members of the press are invited to attend the 2017 Retail Supply Chain Conference, hosted by the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) February 12-15 in Orlando, Florida.
The conference will bring together top global retail supply chain executives and industry experts for three days of discussions around the complex challenges facing retailers today. The conference program will focus on the latest trends and technologies transforming the industry and keys for success as they map out the supply chain of the future. The Exhibit Hall will also be a forum for leading solution providers and retail technology startups to showcase industry innovations.
What: 2017 Retail Supply Chain Conference
- Supply chain executives from leading retailers
- Keynote speaker Greg Sandfort, CEO, Tractor Supply Co.
- Michael Tchong, founder, ubercool INNOVATION
- John Amaechi, founder and chief executive, Amaechi Performance
- Chris Sultemeir, executive vice president, logistics, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Melissa Greenwell, executive vice president, chief operating officer, The Finish Line, Inc.
- Crystal Hanlon, president, northern division, The Home Depot, Inc.
- Ron Brownstein, senior political analyst, CNN
- Innovative retail technology startups
- Retail product manufacturers and suppliers
- RILA supply chain experts
When: February 12-15, 2017
Where: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, Orlando, Florida
RSVP: Members of the media should contact Caroline Stec at firstname.lastname@example.org, (703) 600-2082 for details and to confirm participation.
RILA is the trade association of the world's largest and most innovative retail companies. RILA members include more than 200 retailers, product manufacturers, and service suppliers, which together account for more than $1.5 trillion in annual sales, millions of American jobs and more than 100,000 stores, manufacturing facilities and distribution centers domestically and abroad.