We're excited to have Walter Palmer, president and chief executive officer of PCG Solutions, Inc. present some networking tips at our the Women in Supply Chain Panel and Networking Event.
- Are great “networkers” born or made?
- What is the difference between knowing a lot of people and having a strong network?
- Can introverts be great networkers?
- Momentum is your friend when networking so how do you “get the ball rolling” at a conference event?
- Do women have any advantages when it comes to networking?
Come and find out the answers to these questions and many more at RILA's Women in Supply Chain Panel and Networking Event next week at J.C. Penney's headquarters.