EXHIBIT SPACE AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE
EXCITING NEW FEATURES!
RILA's Retail Sustainability Conference enters it's eighth year with some exciting features to the exhibitor and sponsor experience.
In conjunction with the Conference Steering Committee, RILA is excited to introduce THE SPARK. An area where past relationships are rekindled. New relationships are ignited. Where solutions and services spur discussions on the future of the retail sustainability space. With new Hub areas dedicated to impromptu conversations and casual meeting spaces positioned around kiosks showcasing the latest from Compliance, Energy, and Sustainability service and solution providers.
THE SPARK will open Wednesday evening for the first of two networking receptions. Then on Thursday, beginning with lunch in THE SPARK, the area will remain open and play host to all business breaks and close the day with the final networking reception. Booths can be manned or unmanned on Thursday as the IMPACT Sessions will be taking place just outside the entrances to THE SPARK. Feel free to use THE SPARK during this time for impromptu or scheduled meetings.
VARIOUS OPTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION!
As you know, RILA’s Retail Sustainability Conference is the industry leader, known for top-level executive
engagement, high quality executive education, and an exhibit hall that focuses
on quality interaction and relationship building rather than
order-writing. Get full conference access to everything – all sessions,
all social and networking events – with your booth or hub kiosk purchase.
Participate alongside your customers to learn their priorities and pain-points,
and help your company deliver the solutions they need.
Position your brand front and center for all the retail executives in attendance to see. Opportunities begin as low as $7,500 and exhibit space is available with at all levels. Feel free to review our 2015 Sponsorship Menu and contact Tripp Taylor if you have any interest or questions.
BE SEEN IN THE SPARK
|TRADITIONAL EXHIBIT SPACE: $6,000|
10'x10' Exhibit spaces are available within THE SPARK providing your company with an opportunity to bring your custom display, showcase your solutions and services during all open times Wednesday and Thursday. Exhibit space includes 3 complimentary full conference registrations along with multiple other benefits.
|HUB KIOSK PARTICIPTION: $6,000|
Compliance, and Energy HUBs located throughout THE SPARK will feature a
central location for like minded attendees to seek out the providers of
specific solutions. The HUBs will also feature casual meeting spaces,
potential meet-and-greets with speakers as well as other exciting
activities. Position your company in one of these HUBs via a turn-key
kiosk. This gives you the opportunity to showcase in THE SPARK while
controlling costs and still having access to all networking opportunities
and educational sessions. Kiosk participation includes 2 complimentary full conference registrations along with multiple other benefits.
|NON-PROFIT EXHIBIT SPACE: $2,000|
A limited number of 5'x10' Exhibit spaces are available within THE SPARK providing your non-profit organization with an opportunity to showcase your offerings to the industry during all open times Wednesday
and Thursday. Non-Profit exhibit space includes 2 complimentary full conference registrations along with multiple other benefits.
The Retail Sustainability Conference.
The right people.
The best format.
The greatest opportunities.
the 2015 Retail Sustainability Conference, the best venue for
suppliers to the comprehensive retail sustainability community,
including compliance, energy, CSR, sourcing, waste and recycling. Only
at RILA can your company reach the right people and build the strongest
relationships… and grow your bottom line.
7 years of success, RILA's Retail Sustainability
Conference reaches across all components of retail sustainability,
connects the industry and enables evolution and innovation. Every
year, RILA draws top executives from the best U.S. retailers ready to do
business. They are senior-level executives and key decision-makers who
are looking to connect with current partners and develop new business
relationships. Why Your Company Should Attend*:
- 481 total participants
- 10 of the top 10 retail companies
- 97 total retail companies represented
- More than one retail attendee to every one exhibitor attendee
- 10% of retail attendees are Vice President level and above
- 74% of retail attendees are Manager level and above
As an exhibitor or sponsor, you will:
- Gain direct access to the top executives of retail’s largest and most successful companies, and their consumer goods partners, all focused on sustainability and compliance
- Speak directly to senior level decision makers
- Educate customers and prospects about your company's latest innovations
- Meet with current customers and reinforce existing relationships
- Strengthen your company's brand among sustainability leaders
- Hear your customers concerns and challenges in substantive educational sessions
- Receive access to bi-weekly updated pre and post-event attendee lists
RILA’s Retail Sustainability Conference 2015 provides these great benefits:
- Dedicated exhibit hall hours
- Limited booth sizes and numbers of exhibitors to ensure great customer ratios
- Wednesday and Thursday night receptions with hors d'oeuvres and open bars intermixed with exhibits
- Thursday lunch setting intermingled with exhibits
- Educational sessions open to all exhibitors and sponsors
- Match-a-Badge game that ensures fun, relaxed interaction
- Great Austin location with all events & hotel rooms under one roof
Senior executives from the largest retail and consumer goods companies with responsibility for:
- Environmental Compliance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Waste & Recycling
- Communications & Reporting
- Real Estate/Facilities
- Community Engagement
- Logistics/Supply Chain
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Government Affairs
Companies interested in promoting their products and services to the broad retail community in the areas of:
- Alternative Energy
- Carbon Management/Measurement
- Energy Saving
- Environmental Consulting
- Facilities Maintenance
- Green Packaging
- Green Product Development
- Green Supply Chain
- Waste & Recycling
- Legal Services