Nestle v. National Labor Relations Board
Court: U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
The RLC urged the Fourth Circuit to uphold its precedent thereby overturning the National Labor Relations Board's use of the Specialty Healthcare standard to create a "microunion" in a manufacturing facility.
Case vacated and remanded in light of Noel Canning.
Procedural History and Case Documents:
- Nestlé's petition for review filed May 2012
- RLC Amicus Brief filed July 2012
- NLRB's brief in response filed September 2012
- Nestlé's reply brief filed October 2012
- 4th Circuit's Order issued July 2014